It is more like a classy person who sits in the corner of a coffee shop by the window and makes you curious and intrigued when you pass by. Both phones come with splash resistance with an IP53 rating but Poco X3 Pro has a Gorilla Glass 6 protection on the front while the Redmi Note 10 Pro is protected by a Gorilla Glass 5. We often complain that most smartphones today pretty much follow a broadly similar design outline these days. While this somewhat fits the Redmi Note 10 Pro’s design, the same cannot be said about the Poco X3 Pro. Poco has managed to make a smartphone that would most definitely stand out of your average-looking smartphone crowd. The smartphone comes with a circular camera unit on the back which comes as a breath of fresh air in the era of all-things-rectangular, and also brings in a flashy dual-tone finish back. We call it flashy because the middle strip shines quite vigorously when light falls on it from different angles.
So, you can update your Xiaomi phone to the version you want. I know that some users got the issue where XiaoMiTool is not able to detect and connect to the device, especially on Windows machines. Unfortunatelly it’s hard to debug this problem as it’s related to ADB and the ADB driver issues that happen without a clear cause. On the developer PC this issue is not happening with the tested devices. XiaoMiTool is installing the Android USB driver used by the OEM (Xiaomi) and has a background service forcing the use of that driver on the device. However, this is not solving all of the problems and as of now, there is not a global solution.
- Moreover, now that Poco has branched out from the parent company Xiaomi, the Poco smartphones will soon start receiving new POCO UI firmware.
- Even Bluetooth is limited to the older 5.0 standard – actually a downgrade from the Bluetooth 5.1 in the X3 NFC, and two generations behind the current 5.2 standard.
- Starting with the Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G, the device has a sleek and modern design.
- With a pixel density of almost 400 ppi, the display sharpness is sufficient.
- People who want to have a wide range of technology for their money seem to like Poco phones.
Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers.
- It is 2021 and now we have to give props to smartphone manufacturers that include a charging brick in the box.
- Known as one of the best price/performance devices in its segment, the POCO X3 NFC is very impressive.
- And from my testing, Poco X3 Pro devours all benchmarks and gaming tests with ease.
- It supports a 120Hz refresh rate however, and 240Hz touch response rate, both of which will hold immediate appeal for anyone who games a lot on their phone.
- Of the pair, it’s only the X3 Pro that offers a 3.5mm headphones jack – it’s wireless only for the F3.
In practice, the camera https://www.ics.sch.id/iqoo-3-s-latest-firmware-driver-everything-you/ on the Poco X3 Pro is much better than the Poco X3 and I wouldn’t have settled for less because the price is more. This is not a bad thing for users who liked the Poco X3 design.
The Poco X3 Pro features a quad camera setup at the back. It comprises a 48 MP main sensor accompanied by an 8 MP wide shooter, a 2 MP depth sensor and a 2 MP macro sensor. You can swipe between Photo, Video, Portrait, and Pro modes.
Leave a Reply